1. Preheat oven at 180 C
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
1. In a bowl, add the flour then add the milk, eggs, salt & sugar gradually while mixing in the blender. The dough must be smooth not thick.
1. In a bowl, cut the strawberries into small pieces
2. Add the strawberry jam and set aside around 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
1. Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar until it becomes foamy.
2. Open the vanilla beans and empty them.
1. Crush the biscuits very well and mix it with the melted butter to form a paste, which will cover the base of the cake pan.