Crepe with Cherry jam
1. In a bowl, add the flour then add the milk, eggs, salt & sugar gradually while mixing in the blender. The dough must be smooth not thick. Then let it stay for 5 minutes
2. In medium pan over a medium heat, add butter and wait for it to warm. To make the first crepe, take a full soup spoon, and distribute it to fill the base of the pan.
3. Once golden after 1 minute, flip it on the other side
4. Repeat the process to grease the pan with butter in each crepe.
5. In a plate, spread the jam then roll the crepe (do it separately for each crepe)
6. For serving, you can add one scope of Ice-cream
What is needed?
1/2 Liter of full cream milk
1 Pinch of salt
Frutessa/Tova Cherry Jam