Red Grapes Cheesecake
- Mixbutter with biscuits and place as bottom layer in cupcake paper. Put them in the refrigerator until solid.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, yoghurt, and condensed milk in with a mixture.
- Then add the dissolved gelatin and the lemon to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake papers on the crushed biscuits layer and place in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Decorate with Vitrac jam and whipped cream.
What is needed?
125 g crushed biscuits
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp hot water
200g cream cheese
2 yoghurts packs
200 ml condensed milk
Some lemon juice
Vitrac Red Grapes Jam