Chocolate Cake with Mint Syrup
- Mask the pan with butter and flour.
- Heat the tray in the oven on 190°C
- In a mixture bowl, mix the margarine with sugar until the mix becomes creamy. Add the 3 eggs, milk and mint syrup and blend well.
- In another mixture bowl, mix the flour, add the salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Then add the mixture and whisk well avoiding any lumps.
- Pour the mix into the hot tray and return it to the oven for 50 minutes
- Leave cake to cool then garnish with the pistachios and chocolate
What is needed?
1 cup warm milk
3 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 ¾ cups flour
1 ½ cups sugar
½ cup margarine
250g melted chocolate and pistachios for garnish
2 tbsp. Vitrac mint syrup