Stuffed Croissant with Jam
1. Preheat oven to 180–200º (both direct oven and grill).
2. Cut the pastry sheet into squares, and then each square into 2 triangles.
3. Roll the triangle from the wide side to the corner to make the croissant shape.
4. On a baking tray, put a baking paper or a silicone sheet then put the croissant.
5. Brush the croissants with the beaten egg.
6. Bake the croissants at medium temperature for about 15 minutes.
7. Once cooled, fill them with the Hero Light Strawberry Jam.
What is needed?
1 pastry sheet rectangular or square
1 Egg Beaten
Hero Light Strawberry Jam