1. Preheat the oven to 200°
2. For the chocolate soufflé, beat 6 egg yolks with the sugar and keep aside.
3. In a pan, melt the chocolate with butter then add the yolks.
4. Remove it from the heat, then add the sifted flour and mix it well to avoid lumps, then add the egg whites.
5. Pour half the mixture in a separate container, then add a spoon full of Hero Blueberry jam and fill the container with the rest of the soufflé mixture. Then bake for 10 minutes.
6. To serve, accompany it with Hero Blueberry jam, berries and mint leaves.
What is needed?
100 g Flour
150 g Butter
150 g Dark Chocolate
125 g Sugar
3 Egg Yolks
Hero Blueberry Jam