1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until it gets creamy.
3. Mix both mixtures well until the dough does not stick to your fingers. If the dough is very dry, you can add a little amount of water.
4. On a floured surface, roll the dough with a roller into about 2-3 mm thickness. Then, using a pastry cutter cut the dough as you prefer.
5. On the baking tray, put a baking paper then the cookies and bake them for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Let them cool for a few minutes, and then spread Hero Raspberry Jam. For decoration, spread some powder sugar.
What is needed?
250 g Flour
Hero Raspberry Jam