Your baby is hungry. You need to quickly prepare a bottle.
The process is quite simple. Just follow these six steps:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water to clean the bottles. Use a brush to clean the inside, if the milk gets stuck, remove it with coarse salt. Then sterilize it according to the method you have chosen.
- Boil fresh water for 5 minutes. Leave to cool down. Pour the required quantity into the feeding bottle.
- Level the scoops of milk powder with a knife or the edge of the container. Do not prepare bottles with different concentrations, because if you used more water than normal, this will decrease food intake, and if you used more milk, this may cause digestive problems to your baby. Best is to follow the instructions given on the pack.
- After adding the recommended number of scoops, shake it well without touching the nipple.
- Heat the bottle in a bottle warmer or in a pan with hot water, if you didn’t use lukewarm water initially.
- Test the milk’s temperature by sprinkling a few drops on the inside of your wrist. It should be about 36 or 37 ° C. If it is too hot, put it under cold running water.
- Always prepare in quantity that you know your baby will take it. Discard the leftover. Hence advised to prepare in required amounts.