It is not that you have the pharmacy at home, but you can act quickly in case of accidents or common disease, until you can reach your pediatrician.
Important notice: Please keep it out of reach of your little baby or older kids & in a cool dry place.
Baby’s First Aid Kit should contain the following:
- Sterile gauze, cotton, dressings, adhesive tape, bands of different size, antiseptics such as povidone iodine or chlorhexidine, saline and 70 % alcohol: For wounds and scratches.
- Analgesics and antipyretics such as ibuprofen or paracetamol syrup. (Do not start without consulting your doctor)
- Oral rehydration solution in individual envelopes or cartons.
- Ointments for diaper rash
- Ointment for insect bites
- Antihistamines for allergies and hives