Take care of your baby’s teeth from the cradle
Potty training will be a breakthrough for your baby and a release for you. But to leave the diaper your kid will show a series of signals that will indicate it is time to try.
It’s the Patience & not punishment that helps in smooth Potty training. To know that now is the appropriate time, you must observe certain indications given by your baby:
- Spend several hours with a dry diaper.
- Pee once and not too frequent like before.
- Gestures and movements indicating that it is time to pee.
- Asking to change as soon as wet happens.
- Is able to follow simple commands, willing to eat alone...
-Baby's stools or urine times are same on most of the days
- Baby can go up to the bathroom or baby gives indication of going to the bathroom
If many of these signs are fulfilled, and baby is around 18-24 months, it is time to get down to work.
STEPS IN POTTY TRAINING:
- Go together to buy a potty, may be with a preferred color.
- Let your kid on the potty every two hours and wait five minutes. If after that time, your kid has done nothing, try again later.
- Make baby sit on it after he gets up in the morning, and then after every 2 hours. Try making a routine
- Every time your kid successfully uses the potty, get him/her a reward. You can also put a sticker on a timetable for him/her to see their achievements and to show others.
- Never scold or punish your kid if has a leak.
-Remember, Night training will take bit longer than the day training.
- No way back. If you have already removed the diaper, do not be tempted reinserting when you go to the streets because your kid has a leak, you can bring one in your handbag for emergencies only.
1. Share quality time with your kids. Maybe you do not own all the time you like, but remember that quality is better than quantity. Rather than sit...
At 1 year:- Play run: run with your kid.- Give him/her games that can pull, turn, throw ... to cause sounds or movements and shapes to fit.-...